Our growing Dev team is seeking a talented Ads Ops Developer who is driven, curious, like to learn whatever necessary to create new features, someone who want to make an impact and be a part of a high paced development team.
Our marketing environment consists of AppsFlyer, GTM, Google Analytics, many paid media sources including affiliates and more, but what matters most is attitude – if you love making pipelines work smoothly, eager to provide access to an important product to millions and you are willing to learn whatever necessary to do so – you belong with us.
- Be the “solutions consultant” that interfaces with internal clients on requests related to marketing partner onboarding, campaign tracking, data sharing with ad platforms, and attribution/reporting issues and requests
- Own the governance of marketing tools such as Google Tag Manager, mobile app tracking, web analytics, CDP, spend ingestion, and tracking URL taxonomy
- Work closely with marketers, engineering, data science and third-party vendors to own and administer marketing tools such as our customer data platform, attribution and reporting, data sharing, data enrichment, tag management, web analytics, and mobile measurement
- Together with Data Engineering, ensure marketing data arrives timely and accurately
- Be the company expert in marketing technology. Stay ahead of the curve on industry trends in ads measurement, personalization, retargeting, and how privacy will impact how we do marketing
- Work closely with Marketing, Data Science, Engineering and Product to define the roadmap for marketing enablement tools. Identify improvements in processes and technology to allow for rapid scaling for all paid media campaigns across the company
- Take part in building a dev culture of professionalism and kindness
- 4+ years of experience working with B2C marketing tools, such as tag management, mobile app tracking, measurement/attribution, data enrichment, web analytics, and CDP
- Familiarity with marketing data pipeline (conversion and spend tracking, data ingestion and export), including using SQL to troubleshoot data issues
- Familiarity with both web and mobile app tracking methodologies
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with cross-functional teams including marketers, product managers, engineers and data scientists
- Highly independent and autodidact
- Experience with backend programming, devops or data engineering - an advantage
About Antidote Health
Antidote Health is a telehealth company offering a patient-centric virtual care platform through which patients can seamlessly connect with primary and specialty healthcare providers. The company launched in November 2020 and offers individual and families access to healthcare via chat and video calls to the nation’s best doctors 24/7, prescriptions, and medications without any hidden fees.
Antidote Health is committed to considering all candidates regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, race, age, socioeconomic status, religion or disability.