Our growing Dev team is seeking a talented Full-Stack Team Leader who is driven, curious, like to learn whatever necessary to create new features, someone who want to make an impact and be a part of a high paced development team.
- Lead an engineering team through all phases of the development: feature planning, development, testing, deployment, maintenance, and improvements - including hands-on work
- Lead by example and drive your team to continue developing our product, while keeping to our high-quality standards and short agile cycles
- Work closely with company leadership, product managers, and designers to architect, prioritize, and iterate product functionality
- Take part in building a dev culture of ownership, professionalism, and kindness
- Continuously work to improve systems’ reliability and learn innovative technologies that can better our team’s workflow, accelerate the development process and make it more reliable
- Together with your engineering team, you will share an on-call rotation
- An experienced team leader (3+ years) with hands-on orientation and proven leadership skills in an agile environment
- Experienced in the industry (7+ years), including various languages and frameworks
- Comfortable with both back-end and front-end development
- Highly independent and autodidact, with a strong sense of ownership
- Product-oriented and problem-solving attitude
- Fun to work with, especially when things are fast-paced and dynamic
About Antidote Health
Antidote Health is a telehealth company offering a patient-centric virtual care platform through which patients can seamlessly connect with primary and specialty healthcare providers. The company launched in November 2020 and offers individual and families access to healthcare via chat and video calls to the nation’s best doctors 24/7, prescriptions, and medications without any hidden fees.
Antidote Health is committed to considering all candidates regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, race, age, socioeconomic status, religion or disability.