Our growing Brand team is seeking a talented Senior Copywriter who can communicate clearly and effectively — someone who is responsible for the conception, copy and execution on complex projects with minimum supervision. The Senior Copywriter brings advanced writing skills to
promotional and social media communications, website/app content creation, and new products and services.
- Concept, write, edit and iterate fresh and ownable B2C campaigns across all channels including digital experiences
- Write, edit and proof promotional copy for channels ranging from email campaigns to landing pages to digital advertising
- Provide strategic counsel and execute on ways to optimize for engagement across different digital channels including websites, apps, email and social channels
- Create short-form and long-form copy for social media channels (including post captions, blog posts, graphics and video), optimizing for search intent to drive traffic, driving engagement, link building efforts, and social sharing
- Work closely with the Social Media Director on content creation activities for social media development, maintenance, and management of content marketing calendar and workflows
- Be a brand steward — maintain an in-depth understanding of our brand tone, style and voice and implement them into all copy and content
- Collaborate across teams to coordinate the concept, all copy, visuals and touchpoints of each project
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, English, Communications or related field
- Five or more years of copywriting, advertising and digital experience within a healthcare, telehealth and/or wellness setting
- Demonstraed understanding of current and emerging digital trends
- Strong understanding of email, social media, video and other digital platforms
- Capability to work on multiple projects, small or large with minimal supervision
- Ability to take ownership of projects, as well as willingness to step in to help others as needed
- Home office based in Southern California or greater New York city preferred
Online portfolio of writing samples is required for consideration
About Antidote Health
Antidote Health is a telehealth company offering a patient-centric virtual care platform through which patients can seamlessly connect with primary and specialty healthcare providers. The company launched in November 2020 and offers individual and families access to healthcare via chat and video calls to the nation’s best doctors 24/7, prescriptions, and medications without any hidden fees.
Antidote Health is committed to considering all candidates regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, race, age, socioeconomic status, religion or disability.