Our growing Product team is seeking a talented Senior Product manager who is driven, curious, like to learn whatever necessary to create new features, someone who want to make an impact and be a part of a high paced product team.
- Lead and execute on the vision and strategy definition of Antidote health mobile and web products
- Collect and analyze requirements, write clear and detailed epics and stories, UI/UX & flow, wireframes, define AB tests, prioritize backlog, and manage the execution.
- Work with R&D/Design/QA to ensure accurate product delivery and launch (concept to market).
- Work with Customer Success, Marketing and BD to find creative solutions and identify opportunities.
- Ensure success and growth of the product by defining a product vision, strategy and roadmap.
- 6+ years experience in product management related roles focused on B2C and B2B2C products
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational and communications skills and ability to collaborate well across different functions and levels within the organization
- Analytical, detailed-oriented, and well organized with the ability to prioritize and understanding of impact when changes occur in scope or timeline
- A “roll-up-your-sleeves” mentality, self-starter, motivated to achieve results and deliver impact
- Domain experience in the Health, Fintech or insuretech – Advantage
About Antidote Health
Antidote Health is a telehealth company offering a patient-centric virtual care platform through which patients can seamlessly connect with primary and specialty healthcare providers. The company launched in November 2020 and offers individual and families access to healthcare via chat and video calls to the nation’s best doctors 24/7, prescriptions, and medications without any hidden fees.
Antidote Health is committed to considering all candidates regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, race, age, socioeconomic status, religion or disability.