All the wonders of the internet keep on making inroads into our everyday lives. Telehealth is one of the rising trends, but if you are not familiar with it, you might have a few questions about it. Probably one of the first ones that popped into your head is, how do I prepare for a telehealth appointment? Well, our staff here at Antidote Health can also help you with that question.
What does a telehealth visit consist of?
To understand how to prepare for a telehealth appointment, you might want to know a little more about the appointment itself. A telehealth visit consists of the following:
- A phone or videocall from your preferred device
- Your healthcare professional
- At Antidote Health, you will also get the benefit of our machine-learning algorithm which helps your doctor help you
We also offer 3-way video calls in case you need to add someone else to the call, for example, a family member, carer or guardian.
How do I prepare for my telehealth appointment?
Now you might be thinking about what you need to bring to your telehealth appointment or how you should prepare for it otherwise. Thankfully, telehealth makes it much easier for you to consult a doctor than you might think. Here are some recommendations for you:
- Sign up for your preferred telehealth service
- Sign into your account, whether you do it from the app on your phone, desktop, or on the browser
- Before you schedule your appointment – on Antidote Health it only takes one click and you will get medical care right away – put on your pants and a shirt
- Click to get your appointment and get ready to talk with your healthcare professional
- If you want, you can have a summary of your medical history with you or write a few notes about your health concerns before the appointment
- You can also write down any questions you would like to ask your doctor before the appointment
It is as simple as that. Your doctor has all the tools necessary to take it from there and help you out with your health concerns.
Antidote Health Makes it Simpler
With Antidote Health it will be even easier for you to prepare for your telehealth appointment. You do not need to download any additional software – we use our own built-in communications software. Your doctor will be able to help you and even prescribe medication if you need it. The bonus: you get unlimited doctor visits whenever you need them – we offer a 24/7 telehealth service – for a flat monthly fee.
If you are still wondering how to sign up or if you have any other questions about telehealth, you can always consult our staff. They are also available for you 24/7 through live chat.