We’re looking for Full stack Developer who is driven, curious, who like to learn whatever necessary to create new features, who want to make an impact and be a part of a high paced development team.
Our stack consists of Python, React, Redux, React Native, GCP and AWS and more, but what matters most is attitude – if you love creating new features, care about building a good product and you’re willing to learn whatever necessary to do so – you belong with us.
- Contribute to all phases of the development: feature planning, development, testing, deployment, maintaining and improvements
- Sense of ownership of the system, including infrastructure and production-readiness of key features
- Work with CI/CD pipelines to deliver frequent and high-quality features
- Write clean and maintainable code and inspire others to do the same
- Deliver fast in an ever-changing environment
- Take part in building a dev culture of professionalism and kindness
- Continuously work to improve systems’ reliability and learn new technologies that can better our team’s workflow, accelerate the development process and make it more reliable
- Together with your engineering team, you will share an on-call rotation
- 4+ years of development experience in full-stack or backend positions
- Experience in a backend programming language, to name a few – Python, Java, Swift, Kotlin etc
- Highly independent and autodidact
- Experience with backend programming, devops or data engineering - an advantage
- Experience working with cloud platforms - advantage
About Antidote Health
Antidote Health is a telehealth company offering a patient-centric virtual care platform through which patients can seamlessly connect with primary and specialty healthcare providers. The company launched in November 2020 and offers individual and families access to healthcare via chat and video calls to the nation’s best doctors 24/7, prescriptions, and medications without any hidden fees.
Antidote Health is committed to considering all candidates regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, race, age, socioeconomic status, religion or disability.