Antidote Health is a startup on a mission to create a smart, digital and AFFORDABLE HMO (קופת חולים) in the US. We are developing comprehensive health solutions, encompassing both medical services and health insurance, with a focus on reducing healthcare costs through proactive member health management. We are developing our product in a way that will make it easy for our members to manage their health. They can get on a video call with our doctors, receive prescriptions and referrals for labs of specialist from the app, track their test results and much more. We created a decision support system for our physicians and use our data to give insights both to the patients and the doctors in order to have preventive care.
We’re looking for driven, curious people who like to learn whatever is necessary to create new features, who want to make an impact and be a part of a high paced development team.
Our stack consists of Python, React, Redux, React Native, GCP and more, but what matters most is attitude – if you are resourceful, love creating new features and want to do it in an inclusive and collaborative team – you belong with us.
- Contribute to all phases of the development: feature planning, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and improvements.
- Sense of ownership of the system, including infrastructure and production-readiness of key features.
- Work with CI/CD pipelines to deliver frequent and high-quality features.
- Write clean and maintainable code and inspire others to do the same.
- Deliver fast in an ever-changing environment.
- Take part in building a dev culture of professionalism and kindness.
- Continuously work to improve systems’ reliability and learn new technologies that can better our team’s workflow, accelerate the development process and make it more reliable.
- Together with your engineering team, you will share an on-call rotation.
- 5+ years of web development experience
- Experience in backend technologies, preferably Python.
- A team player with a can-do approach and strong communication skills, but also capable of working independently
- Experience with software engineering best practices and methodologies: testing, code reviews, and clean-code, etc.
- Experience working with one or more: GCP, Django, React Native - advantage.
If you believe you're the right fit and are interested in joining our team, even if you don’t meet all the criteria above, please send your CV to: